Friday, March 09, 2012

Day 10.... 11

Yesterday, I finished day 10 of the "30 day Shred" video by Jillian Michaels AND doing 30 mins. on the elliptical each day. I've also been following a version of the "Fat Smash Diet". It's basically no meat, no desserts and mostly fruits and vegetables. The first phase is always so hard for me b/c you need to eat every 2 hours. Eating gets in the way of the things that I need to get done some times. lol So, it's hard for me to eat that frequently. However, I have had EXCELLENT results when I've done it. I can already tell that I've lost some weight. Although, I haven't gotten on the scale just yet. Each day I wake up, I feel thinner and thinner. It feels so good to actually feel and see the results of all of my hard work.

Today, I'm suppose to start level 2 of the "30 day Shred" video (Day 11 of the series but day 1 of level 2). There are 3 total levels and level 2, to me, is the hardest of them all. I'm dreading doing it but I know that I'll be so glad that I did it AFTER I do it. Isn't that how it is with all exercises though? lol It's just a matter of forcing ourselves to go through it.

0 comments: