Saturday, May 22, 2010

More Home Improvements

I painted Zach's room all by myself! It was a big job.... especially since I did most of it while Corey was at work and I was home with all 3 kids by myself. Zach is such a big help, though. I'm so happy that I painted his room. I got new curtains and a new light for his room as well. I would LOVE to build him a nice wooden bunkbed but that probably won't happen for a couple of years. He's been saving up his allowance money for a TV. He's just about ready to buy one. It will look so nice in his room. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to buy one of those semi-large dry erase boards to hang on his walls. It would be really good for school but kind of tacky looking w/ his decor.

We decided to go ahead and tile the downstairs AND the kid's bathroom. We are so glad that we did! It looks so much better. Plus, when you do something big like that, you end up cleaning your house real good. We went through a bunch of stuff and sold some stuff on ebay. I'd really like to paint Zach's bathroom but I'm kind of sick of painting after doing the downstairs bathroom and Zach's bedroom. I think I'll take a break for a while.... maybe. :)

My next big project is to get caught up on all of these photos that I have and to update both Leah and Luke's baby books. Yes.... I have a baby book for Luke as well. I can't leave him out just because he's #3!! :)

0 comments: